Use floral tea to infuse recipes with delicate flavors and sweet aromas.
🌸 🌸 🌸
Have you heard? The trend-spotters at Whole Foods Market say floral flavors are in full bloom. Here at Numi, florals are always on trend. From our artful Flowering Teas™ to fragrant Jasmine Green, delicate White Rose, hibiscus-forward Embrace and soothing Chamomile Lemon, we can’t get enough of the flavors and sweet aromas that emerge when flowers are steeped.
If you’ve ever peeked at the recipes inside the flap of our tea boxes, you know we’re foodies who love using tea to flavor everything from beverages to baked goods, breakfasts, and beyond.
This recipe, featured inside our Chamomile Lemon tea box, is simple to make with ingredients you likely to have on hand. Give it a try for an easy way to infuse flavor using floral tea!
🌸 🌸 🌸
- ½ cup water
- 4 bags Chamomile Lemon tea
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1 lime (or lemon)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil in a small pot. Steep tea bags and continue to simmer for 8 minutes to reduce liquid.
- Squeeze and remove tea bags. Allow to cool.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Enjoy this sweet and tangy dressing on your next salad. In good health!
2. Double the recipe. Keep this dressing on hand to as a marinade for veggies, seafood, and poultry.
🌸 🌸 🌸
For more floral-infused fabulousness, try these recipes: Chamomile Nectarine Lemonade, Hibiscus Watermelon Agua Fresca, Balance Tea Spritzer, Jasmine Blossom Cocktail.
Leave a Reply