This refreshing mix of chamomile tea, lemonade and fruit is perfect for sipping on the porch, hydrating post-workout and entertaining. Kid-friendly, too! (Also delicious spiked with your favorite adult beverage.)
What are your favorite iced tea mixes for warm weather?
- 2 Chamomile Lemon tea bags
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup lemonade
- 1 nectarine (or peach), sliced
- Steep tea bags in 1 cup of hot water for 5-6 minutes. Let cool.
- In a separate glass, muddle 3-4 nectarine slices then fill with ice. Pour the cooled tea over ice and nectarines.
- Add ½ cup lemonade to the mix and stir. Top off with more nectarine slices and extra ice.
- Finish with your garnish of choice!