For a new twist on a tasty sweet loaf, add any of Numi’s new Drinking Chocolate crumbles to make this chocolate bread. Made with 65% organic dark cocoa crumbles, coconut sugar, and other paleo-friendly ingredients, this sweet treat will delight your loved ones. Enjoy!
* * * * *
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- ⅔ cup butter milk
- ¼ cup of Numi Kick of Mocha (2 tablespoons whisked into hot water)
- ⅔ cups mini chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup of chocolate covered espresso beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter and sugar and mix
- Add eggs and mix
- Add butter milk and Kick of Mocha mixture
- Fold in the chocolate chips and espresso beans
- Pour the batter into greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean
Try our new Drinking Chocolates today and enjoy 15% off your first online order when you sign up for our newsletter!