This sunny oatmeal bowl is full of healthy fats and healing, anti-inflammatory turmeric. Sweetened with fruit and refined-sugar free, it’s a great way to start a productive day!
Numi’s Turmeric Chai Golden Latte powder is a clean, all-in-one mix of turmeric and spices that brings lots of rich flavor.
The oatmeal base is a great canvas for a variety of toppings. Try fresh fruit, a sprinkling of cinnamon, roasted sweet potato and roasted nuts, or a more classic mix of dried fruit and coconut.
In good health!
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tsp Turmeric Chai powder
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- toppings: nuts, seeds, fresh or dried fruit, shredded coconut, etc.
- Heat milk and oats in a small saucepan on medium heat. Cook until oats are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and stir in Turmeric Chai powder and mashed banana.
- Add toppings of your choice- we’ve used shredded coconut, almonds, pistachios, dried blueberries, and dried strawberries.
Love oats? Try Three Ways to Prepare Matcha Overnight Oats or this sublime Rooibos Chai Granola.
Leave a Reply