Two gifts in one! Flour sack dishtowels can instantly transform one gift into two. I always keep them on hand because its super easy, inexpensive and can be thrown together in a pinch.
Here’s what you need:
|Quantity||Description||Cost/Each & Notes|
|1||28” x 28” flour sack dish towel||$2.25 each with shipping
Available in a variety of materials and designs.
|2||Chenille Stem Pipe Cleaners||.21 cents each (10 assorted colors-pack of 1000)|
|2 boxes of Numi Tea||Numi Organic Tea Variety Pack of 3 (Moroccan Mint, Aged Earl Grey, Jasmine Green)||.38 cents per organic, Fair Trade Certified tea bag|
- Lay the tea boxes center on the unprinted side of the dish towel- logo facing up.
- Fold the bottom side of the dishtowel up to the middle.
- Fold the topside of the dishtowel down towards the bottom.
- Flip over, printed side of dishtowel facing up.
- Tie rope in a knot on each end, flush against the boxes of tea.
- Add gift tag and voila! Two gifts in one.
Savvy Tip: If you give one box of Numi tea you can do this for under $10 ($9.91 total). Simply fold the flour sack in half so the design side is facing out and follow the instructions above.
—Maria Emmer-Aanes, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Numi Organic Tea