Dazzle your hostess by turning an ordinary tea mug into a vessel for holiday cheer.
Here’s what you need:
|Quantity||Description||Cost/Each & Notes|
|3||2" wide gold ribbon||10” long|
|2||Chocolate chip cookies||.50 cents each (aim for cookies that are 3" x 3" — homemade is best!)|
|1||Sheet tissue paper||Cut into 14" x 14" square|
|1||Plain porcelain tea mug||$5.42 each|
|1||Gold temporary tattoo||.10 cents each|
|5||Envelopes Assorted Numi Tea (Numi Organic Tea Variety Pack of 3 - Moroccan Mint, Aged Earl Grey, Jasmine Green)||.38 cents per organic, Fair Trade Certified tea bag|
- Cut a sheet of white tissue paper into a 14"x14" square.
- Lay your materials out on the sheet.
- Gather cookies and tea bags inside of tissue paper and tie with ribbon.
- Carefully wet foil tattoo and apply it to mug.
- When tattoo is dry, place items in tissue paper snugly inside mug.
—Maria Emmer-Aanes, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Numi Organic Tea