Tea is the perfect gift for all reasons and all seasons. It's versatile, delicious hot or cold, and it has an amazing list of health benefits. And in Numi’s case, it’s made using premium quality, hand-plucked, always organic tea, and blended with only real fruits, flowers and spices. Nothing else.
Here’s what you need to make the perfect, premium hostess gift:
|Quantity||Description||Cost/Each & Notes|
|3||50ML Glass Jars with Cork Stopper||$1.65 each|
|1||Numi Organic Fair Trade Loose Tea||$1.91 of loose tea per tube (Aged Earl Grey, Gunpowder Green and Moroccan Mint loose tea featured in tubes below - each tube takes 2/3 cup of loose tea)|
|1||2.1” Stainless Steel Tea Ball Diffuser||$3 each|
|1||2” wide copper satin ribbon||6” long x 2” wide|
|3||1” diameter sticker labels||Place on bottom of each tube. This gift covers all the bases with one herbal (Moroccan Mint), one Assam black tea (Aged Earl Grey) and one green tea (Gunpowder Green)|
- Wash glass containers inside and out. Let dry.
- Fill a 2/3 cup spout measure with one different loose tea variety for each glass container.
- Pour loose tea into separate glass container and place corks on the top.
- Complete three different labels and place label on the bottom of the corresponding glass container.
- Pull satin copper ribbon around the center of all three tubes and tie in a knot creating a top down triangle presentation as shown above.
- Cut ribbon ends at an angle.
—Maria Emmer-Aanes, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Numi Organic Tea