There’s nothing sweeter than sipping something serenely in the summer sun in complete relaxation, with the birds singing, the sun setting and a light breeze on your face.
So to aid you in setting that scene I put together a little recipe infused with seasonal berries and Numi Aged Earl Grey tea.
Brimming with fresh mint, blueberries and a sparkling white wine kick, this tea-infused wine spritzer will be perfect for your next summer picnic. Give it a try with the recipe below.
- 2 tea bags of Numi Aged Earl Grey
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- A few sprigs of fresh mint
- ½ cup agave syrup
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- Bring two cups of water to boil and add the the tea bags. Let them steep for 10 minutes, adding in the agave syrup to the mix.
- Stir a tray of ice cubes into the mixture and put it in the fridge until it cools down.
- Once cool, add the mint and blueberries to taste, and sparkling wine, then stir together in a pitcher.