Also known as sorrel, jamaica, or roselle, hibiscus tea has more antioxidants than green tea and supports glowing, healthy skin.* Inspired by Jamaican sorrel punch, Numi’s organic Hibiscus tea adds cinnamon, cloves, limeflower, elderflower and rose to make a delightfully tangy and spicy blend.
A Dreamy Tea for All Seasons
A sweet surprise of tanginess envelops the flavor of our heart-warming Hibiscus tea. A bouquet of flowers – sensual hibiscus, soothing lavender, calming chamomile and the afterglow of rose – enhance with a bright floral aroma. Limeflower adds a bright juiciness while cinnamon and cloves bring a warm spark as mind and heart connect in this dreamy blend.
Enjoy it hot or iced, or try making this delicious spritzer with fresh mint. Add a splash of rum if you’re feeling festive!
- 2 bags Numi Hibiscus Tea
- 1 cup boiled water
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 3-4 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup ice
- Splash of club soda
- Place the two tea bags in a jar with 1 cup hot water. Let the Hibiscus tea cool to room temperature.
- Add the simple syrup and mint leaves to the tea, stir to combine
- Fill a shaker with ice, and add the Hibiscus mixture
- Shake, then pour into a glass. Top with a splash of club soda, garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.