Few pairings are better than chocolate + mint. They just belong together. Which is why we’re excited to share the winning recipe of the Numi #LoveYouALatte Recipe Contest: a Mint Chocolate latte. Thank you to Kelli Winters, who designed this luscious recipe, utilizing our top-selling Numi Moroccan Mint tea. For more tasty at-home latte creations, read some of the entries from our contest at How to Make a Tea Latte.
Our top-selling Moroccan Mint tea is hailed widely for its pure, high quality mint, sourced from Fair Trade, organic farmers in North Africa. It’s light and lively flavor meets its match next to dark chocolate syrup in this caffeine-free creation. Try it as a night cap, or a luscious dessert drink to cap your evening.
- 2 tea bags of Numi Moroccan Mint tea
- 2 tsp. fair trade sugar
- 6 oz milk (of your choice)
- 1 tbs. dark chocolate sauce
- whipped cream to top (optional)
- fresh mint to garnish (optional)
- In your favorite 12 ounce mug, brew two tea bags of Numi Moroccan Minttea using 6 ounces of water, steeping for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar and one tablespoon of your favorite dark chocolate sauce. Stir to blend well.
- Heat 6 ounces of your preferred milk and pour into tea, stir or froth or blend until incorporated.
- Top with whip cream and garnish with a spring if mint and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Enjoy with your current read.