Official Rules – Upcycled Clutch Giveaway (“Contest”)
Enter December 5 – December 11, 2016. One (1) randomly selected winner will be contacted on Monday December 12, 2016.
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY.
- Eligibility: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.) (“Participant(s)” or “Entrant(s)”). Participants must be 18 years of age and older as of time of entry into the Contest. Employees, officers and directors of Numi, Inc. (“Numi” or “Sponsor”), their immediate family members and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in this Contest. Subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations.
- Participation & Entries: To enter, post a comment telling us about a favorite upcycled gift you’ve given or received at http://blog.numitea.com/upcycle-inspiration/. Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Pacific Time on Sunday December 11, 2016. All entries must be posted in the comment section at http://blog.numitea.com/upcycle-inspiration/.
- Prize: On Monday December 12, 2016 one (1) winner (“Winner”) will be chosen at random to receive one (1) Antique Aesthetics Clutch filled with an assortment of Numi Organic Tea.
- Prize Restrictions: The Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of Prize. Any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the Prize not specified are the responsibility of the prize recipient.
- Prize Notifications: The Winners will be notified via email on Monday December 12, 2016. The Winner will receive the Prize delivered by a freight company to be selected based on the U.S. mailing address provided by the Winner within 4 weeks after the Winner is notified.
- Publicity, Advertising and Merchandising: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the Participants’ and Winner’s irrevocable consent and release to Numi and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies to use, record, reproduce, publish, display, perform and translate: (1) the name, likeness, voice, quotations, opinions biographical information and any content submitted by Participant, including without limitation any photograph or recording, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, and/or for any other commercial or non-commercial corporate purpose, including without limitation use on merchandise or for marketing, without attribution or further payment or compensation to the Entrant, his/her successors or assigns or any other entity.
- Additional Terms: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical or human failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information, or any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Numi, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest or disqualify any Participant if fraud, technical failures (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention), or any other causes beyond the control of Numi compromises the integrity of the Contest. By participating, each eligible Participant agrees to a.) the Official Rules and the decisions of Numi which shall be final in all respects; and b.) releases, discharges and holds harmless Numi and their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and/or employees, from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of the Prize. Participants also further acknowledge that Numi and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any Prize of this Contest including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate state court located in San Francisco County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- Personal Information: The personal information collected through the Contest is subject to Sponsor’s privacy statement set forth at https://shop.numitea.com/Policies/PrivacyPolicy.aspx.
- Prize Recipients’ Name: For the names of the prize recipients, contact Numi at the following address: Numi Organic Tea, PO Box 20420, Oakland, CA 94620.
- Sponsored and Administered by Numi Inc., PO Box 20420, Oakland, CA 94620.