Numi’s Chocolate Rooibos is back and better than ever! This mocha latte indulgence is perfect any time you’re craving a healthy treat to satisfy your taste buds.
* * * * *
- ¾ c. hot water
- 3 Numi Chocolate Rooibos tea bags
- 1½ tsp. honey, or to taste
- 1½ tsp. cocoa powder, plus more for dusting
- ½ c. Oatly oat milk (or your choice of dairy / non-dairy milk)
- Steep the tea bags in hot water for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags, squeeze out the liquid, then stir in the honey and cocoa powder. Set the tea aside.
- Heat the oat milk in the microwave on high for 45 seconds, or until very hot. Alternatively, you can heat the milk in a saucepan.
- Transfer the milk to a frothing pitcher or a measuring cup with a spout. Hold the frothing pitcher at a 45-degree angle. Insert a milk frother into the milk. Froth the milk for about 20 seconds, moving the frother up and down in a slow, smooth motion. Tap the frothing pitcher on the counter a few times to get rid of any large bubbles.
- Pour the tea mixture into a mug. Drizzle the frothed oat milk into the cup. You can pour half or all of the milk into the cup. Use a spoon to scoop some foam on the top. Dust the top of the mocha with cocoa, if you like. Serve immediately.