I go through so many glasses of infused iced teas during the summer. It quenches my thirst and it’s so much more exciting than drinking plain water!
Numi Holistic Presence Teasan is perfect for making infused tea coolers. The bamboo leaves, mint and lemongrass in the tea give off a crisp flavor with a bit of zing. I like infusing the tea with sliced strawberries and cucumber to give the drink natural sweetness without having to add any sugar.
For this tea cooler, I’m using a cold brewing technique for making the tea. Essentially, I steep the tea in filtered water and refrigerate it overnight. The tea is going into the refrigerator anyway and cold brewing eliminates the step of having to boil water for the tea.
This infused tea cooler is the perfect refreshing drink for a hot summer day! Check out the recipe below.
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- ⅔ cup sliced cucumbers
- 2 to 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- 6 teabags of Numi Presence
- 6 cups filtered water
- ice cubes to serve
- Add the sliced strawberries and cucumbers into a large pitcher (or 2 large mason jars). Pick off the mint leaves and add them to the jar. Cut the tags off the tea bags and add them to the pitcher.
- Pour the filtered water into the pitcher. Let the tea infuse overnight.
- Serve the infused tea cooler over ice.