White Rose Tea
We blend subtle and fragrant white tea with spring-picked tender rosebuds to make this delicate, uplifting blend. Every cup is an indulgence in yourself and the present moment.
We love white tea because it is the least oxidized and processed of all tea types, so the tea leaves retain the highest amount of nutrients. Tea leaf buds are picked, withered, then dried, but not heated, roasted or steamed. Its flavor profile is delicate, floral and slightly sweet.
Numi’s white tea is grown in the gardens of Hunan Province, China, where the rich soil and fluctuations in daily temperature yield a fragrant leaf. Numi’s Fair Trade Certified™ partners in Hunan use Fair Trade Premiums to improve the well-being of their workplace, community, and environment.
- 2 tea bags Numi White Rose
- 4oz boiling water
- 8oz milk of choice
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Dried or fresh rose petals to garnish
- Honey/sugar/agave to taste
- Take your boiling water and add it to your tea bags. Allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat & froth your milk by using a milk frother or add your hot milk to your blender and pulse to aerate.
- Combine tea, vanilla and sweetener. Finally, pour in your warm, frothy milk and garnish with rose petals
- Try it iced! Don’t have time to heat your milk? This latte is great served over ice, skip the frothing!